Tuesday, February 2, 2010

13 years!!

On Feb. 17 th 1997 I met Corby. We had known each other since Jr. High but were never friends. I can't believe we have been together for 13 years!! It seems like just yesterday Jodi was telling me I should go out with Corby. My response was not only no, but HELL NO! lol! It wasn't until I was pumping my gas at Gary's on St. Street in Orem, that I saw him drive by in his white Ford truck with his hat on backwards. Needless to say I very quickly changed my mind. This is my favorite month of the year, not because it's Valentine's Day, but because it's when I met my husband. I am going to dig out the old photos and find one to put up of us 13 years ago when we met and started dating. Love you Corb!

No comments:

Post a Comment