Friday, February 12, 2010

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!












For years and years we have had people over to watch the Superbowl. I think it is one of our favorite things we look forward to as a family. This year Shawn, Jodi and their kids and Taryn and Collin came over to join us. What a good time we had! I think we ate more food than during the holidays. We made a new dip, a recipe from Brandon and Sunny. WOW!! was it delicious! Before Taryn and Jodi arrived, Corb, Shawn and myself had already eaten half of it. YUMMMM! The kids had a great time! Jaxon and Collin harassed each other the ENTIRE time, as they were rooting for opposite teams! Jax had his heart broken when the Colts lost. But he must be getting better because at least their were no tears! Jax convinced me to buy the BIGGEST chocolate cake I have ever seen from Costco. It was yummy!! Another year down and a successful Superbowl! Now we can't wait for the Daytona 500 and Nascar to start!! GO 88!!



No comments:

Post a Comment