
Today is Corby's brothers birthday. So we kept their kids overnight so they could go away and play. Damon asked everyday for a week "when Graicee and Gentree going to be here?" He couldn't wait. They got here around noon on Sat. until Sun. afternoon. I had plans with my girlfriends so Corby being the nice man he is, watched all 6 kids so I could go. When I got back, Damon and the 2 girls had gotten themselves into a bit of mischief. Permanent marker all over the faces and later I even found it it their hair. (I hope their parents aren't mad) A day later and I still can't get it all off. Oh well. We had Shawn, Jodi and their kids over for pizza so we could all hang out. The kids had an absolute ball!! I think we did ok with 3 extra. I even asked Corb, "could you imagine if we had 6 kids?" His response SCARED me!! He said he would love to have 6 kids. Gauge had the most fun playing with the kids. He didn't want much to do with me or Corb. All in all we had a pretty fun weekend! Happy Birthday Jessey!
No comments:
Post a Comment