Wednesday, March 24, 2010

changes, ChAnGeS, CHANGES

Wow, so much can happen so fast! Corby is now on his 3rd week of work with Apple jobs, I was offered a position with Jetblue, and of course took it, was called to be 2nd counselor in the Primary, oh and still get to be a mom to the best 3 kids ever, and am still doing nails from home. FEAST OR FAMINE!! I am so incredible grateful for answers to prayers! So grateful for work and a lot of work on the horizon. I am so thankful my children never gave up praying for their parents and this family! I am so lucky and thankful to have a husband who works his fanny off and does whatever it takes to provide for us! These next few months are going to be crazy, hectic, did I say CRAZY?? But, OH so WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. So happy things are working out well for your family:) Just send Colbi over to our house to play while you are running crazy...Brookelyn would love it!

    ReplyDelete