



This was my last activity as Activities Chairman. An adults only lip sync. I got the idea because when I was a kid my parents participated in our ward lip sync as the temptations and the supremes. I remember them practicing in the living room, with members of our bishopric and the neighbors who were Kenny and Dolly! :)
I got together some of the girls I work out with and we did Tiffany, "I think were alone now." We decided since most of us are runners and it fit the song we would wear our running clothes. We had such a great time. I also got to participate with the primary presidency, oh yeah, because I was just called to be the 2nd counselor in primary. We did some song about bicycles by Queen. I had never even heard the song before, so that made it quite interesting. We all wore our kids bike helmets, their knee and elbow pads and our little boys super hero capes. It was a STINKIN RIOT!! I'm not sure why I stress so much, but without fail, every activity I have been in charge of has left me with a HORRIBLE migraine. This one is going on day two. So I am not too disappointed to be moving on to a new calling. But I have to say, this has been my very favorite calling in the church thus far! I truly live in the best ward! The people have given me such incredible support! These activities have been a blast to plan and put on! So glad this one was my last hurrah!!




Love the outfits! You guys look like you had a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete