Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You just gotta LOVE NASCAR!












This is our 5th year going to the Nascar race in Las Vegas. I LOVE IT! Where else do you get to see people at their very best!! The guy in the cutoffs was in the parking lot at 9am wearing this getup! Mind you it was only about 60 degrees at that point. Then, you gotta love the guy sitting behind us, drunk. I mean DRUNK!! His poor dad tried for 3 hours to keep him in his seat! There was a bet going amongst all of us sitting around him as to who would punch him first!! Then just when you think you've seen it all you see Slash in the stands right by you! I missed getting a picture of Hulk Hogan sitting right behind us!! I love our Nascar trips!! Don't knock it til you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment