Saturday, March 13, 2010

NEW JOB!

Many, many prayers have been offered by myself as well as others. And after months of applying for job after job and countless hours sitting in front of my computer checking emails and job websites, my prayers were answered yesterday! I was offered a job as a Reservations Crewmember with JetBlue! The perfect job. The best part for me is that the offer health insurance!! Everyone of course asks about the flight benefits, but for me the icing on the cake is GOOD HEALTH BENEFITS!! As well as the fact that I will be able to work from home! These past few years have been an absolute trial of our faith! As it has been for so many due to the economy. I will continue to do nails and of course take care of my 3 wonderful, beautiful children. But now with this job we can hopefully start to make our way back on top!! Thank you to everyone who ever offered a prayer on behalf of myself and my family! I am so EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you:) Especially about the insurance!!

    ReplyDelete