




Does he not have the most GORGEOUS EYES?? I think so!! I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year!! Usually I hate it!! It is always a huge disappointment! But not this year! I came home from work Saturday night and my house was spotless!! I woke up Sunday morning to Damon singing to me! He was so excited to give me his gift. He couldn't wait to give me his gift from preschool, neither could Colbi so I got those earlier in the week. I loved both of them!! Corb and the kids gave me a new Ipod. Which I needed DESPERATELY!! They gave me my first one for mother's day 4 years ago and I have worn it right out! They named it World's Greatest Mom XOXO! It had video messages from all of them! OOOHH I LOVE IT!! SO VERY CUTE!! Damon couldn't help himself and spilled the beans on Sat. night. Corb always makes the VERY BEST breakfast. So I got all my favorites!! And I ate every bite with absolutely NO guilt!! All the bacon I wanted and didn't care one bit!! It was DELICIOUS!!! We made it to church and I got to see my kids sing Mother's Day songs and it was precious! Then I had to go to work, which I was actually glad about because then they didn't have the chance to ruin what was a great Mother's Day!! :)




they are lucky to have you as their mom!!!!
ReplyDelete