I am so glad I have a place where I can put down my thoughts. Even if no one ever reads them or sees them. My heart and mind have been very full
lately. I know that my father in heaven is watching over me and is very mindful of me, my trials, my
triumphs, my failures. I feel very blessed. I know many of my prayers have been heard and answered. I have 3 beautiful children, whom I love will all my heart!! I miss more than anything when I am away from them. I have truly taken for granted the fact that I have been able to be a stay at home, (work at home) mom all these years. I can't wait to once again see their faces anytime of the day, anytime I choose. I just felt the need to express some of my thoughts! I am incredibly blessed with great friends and family who have stepped in to help me when I have needed them the most!! Love you all! Oh, and I have a wonderful, AMAZING, DEVOTED husband who works his fanny off!! I love you
Corb!! and he is HOT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment