Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Damon Preschool Graduation!!






































I know everyone says this, but I can't believe my baby is done with preschool and on his way to Kindergarten!! It feels like just yesterday I was enduring 10 weeks of bed rest trying to keep Damon from coming into this world and he is about to enter into a whole new world in just a few short months! As soon as the music started for the DVD his teacher had put together, tears filled my eyes! Damon is a very special spirit! He has been my little buddy, my best friend for the last 4 1/2 years. We have spent every minute together. He has brought me such much joy and peace when I didn't even know it was lacking in my life. From the minute he was placed in my arms I knew he had a very sweet personality. He has a very happy demeanor about him. He is very much like his daddy that way. He wakes up happy! He smiles at me all the time and lets me love on him and kiss him as much as I want!! I really won't know what to do with myself when I am all alone without him by my side. I am so proud of the little person he has become!!







2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin'cute! I did the same thing at Scout's preschool graduation. I was the only mom that was teary? I think the other mom's thought I was weird. They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It is horrible knowing it is my very last one!!!

    ReplyDelete