just wanted to give an update to those of you checking my blog. I am officially a graduate of JetBlue University!! WOW what an accomplishment!! I am no doing on the job training!! They seriously threw us to the wolves!!! Oh well, I think I have done pretty well!! I can't wait to be working from home so I can see my kiddies!! They have been wonderful and so has their daddy!! I am so thankful for all the things the Lord has seen fit to bless me with!! Tomorrow my insurance with JetBlue is effective!!!! HHHHALLELUJAH!!!!!!! GOODBYE SELECTHEALTH!! Sending the fax yesterday to cancel that AWFUL, BLOODSUCKING POLICY was the most favorite part of my day, week, year, Heck my life!!! I don't care how much I have to work to get good insurance!!!! This weekend I am finally going to get my pics off my camera and update my blog for real!! Love ya all!! Thanks for all the love and support!!!!
Jason and I are so so proud of you for being a JetBlue Grad!!!!
ReplyDeleteREally, or are you laughing?? I think you are the only person who looks at my blog!! :) Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete