Spring is upon us!! YEAH!! It has been such a long winter! I have a few things on my mind and need to express them! As so many people know I am a suicide survivor!! My dad took his life 7 1/2 years ago! In the past few days I have met so many people who are suicide survivors as well!! This is a horrible, growing epidemic!! We all need to stop shoving this in the closet!! It needs to be talked about, talked and talked and talked about! If we ever want to raise awareness and help others out there that are suffering in the dark. Please go to the AMERICAN FOUNDATION FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION website and see how you can get involved in your own community!
www.afsp.org or
www.outofthedarkness.org I am very passionate about this cause. Just start talking and you will be SHOCKED as to how many people out there are and have been affected by suicide, depression and mental illness! Get used to hearing from me about this, the Utah out of the darkness walk will take place this fall in
SLC. Get people together and start raising $$$ We need to reach our goal of $50,000 to have a chapter of the
AFSP established here in Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment