Friday, January 8, 2010

Colbi's AMAZING Christmas present!











Aunt Lisa aka Martha Stewart, gave Colbi an ultimate room makeover for Christmas. Lisa had heard Colbi and Caitlyn talking about how neat it would be to have a room makeover. So as Santa's elves usually do, she made it happen. She planned every detail. She sewed, painted frames, AND made tissue paper balls (AMAZING) I only contributed to the painting of the room and Corby painted the dresser and shelf. The only creative thing I could come up with, was the big pink daisies to put on the curtain rod. We had the girls sleepover at grandma's house on Christmas Eve Eve, and when she came home Christmas Eve night she slept in with the boys. She couldn't hardly wait to open her door Christmas morning. Colbi was absolutely SPEECHLESS.


1 comment:

  1. How stinkin' cute is her room. I bet she was so excited!

    ReplyDelete