Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today is Jaxon's 11th B-day! He was such a good sport to let me go and run Ragnar. He was so excited to spend his bday in Idaho with Kaleb. All he wanted to do was fish and be with Kaleb! Happy Birthday Jax, I love you!!
Whenever I am running a race, the one thing that goes through my mind more than anything is my family. Especially when I know they will be there to watch me. I love to see them along they way, they give me support and encouragement when I need it the most!! It was so wonderful of Cheryl & Missy to bring them down to watch me!! Thanks!

My little buddy was so happy to see me and I was just as happy to see him!




Thanks for coming and supporting me! I love you all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment