Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cousin Camp

My kids left 5 days ago to attend their 3rd Cousin Camp in Idaho. I miss them!! 3 years ago Aunt Missy said she wanted all the cousins to come up Mon-Fri for camp. She would plan activities and events for them, all we would need to do is pack them and send a little money and enjoy a week of free time. The first 2 years Damon was too young to go, so he and I would have mom and Damon time, just the two of us! It was fabulous!! Although it went by much too quickly! This year however, Damon has reached (almost) the age of 5 to be able to attend Cousin Camp!. He was SO excited!! It's all the kids talk about as soon as school gets out. They get so excited to buy their secret pal gifts and count down the days until they leave! Corby took them up on Sunday and I haven't heard from them ALL week long! They do things like go to the lake, bb gun shoot out, sports day, cowboy day(ride horses), make crafts. This year there are 27 kids at Missy's house. AAAGGHH. Glad its her not me. I have loved my week alone with Corby. We have eaten out every night, been naughty, ;) ooohh its been fun. BUT, I am ready for my kids to come home!! I can't wait to see their pictures and share them with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment